RFQ: Renovation of Old Greenevers Fire Station
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
TOWN OF GREENEVERS, NC
RENOVATION OF OLD GREENEVERS FIRE STATION
The Town of Greenevers (Owner) is requesting bids for the construction of the following project:
Renovation of Old Greenevers Fire Station
Bids for the Project will be received at the Town of Greenevers located at 314 E. Charity Road, Rose Hill, NC 28458 until Monday, July 10, 2023, at 5:00 PM. All bids received by the deadline will be publicly opened and read at a board meeting TBD by the Greenevers Board of Commissioners.
The Project includes the following Work:
- Remove and install windows.
- Remove and install doors.
- Remove and replace flooring with LVP.
- Paint entire interior.
- Install new 40 gal. water heater.
- Renovate two restrooms w/ one ADA compliant.
- Remove and replace lighting w/ two ceiling fans.
- Repair crack(s) in block wall by re-pointing.
- Provide exterior shed/awning across front entry.
- Remove garage door and replace with 36" walk door.
The Contractor shall provide all labor, equipment, and materials necessary to renovate the old Greenevers Fire Station as provided for in this RFP.
Bids will be received for a single prime contract. Bids shall be on a lump sum and unit price basis, with additive alternate bid items as indicated in the Bid Form. Bids may be submitted by mail to Town of Greenevers, 314 E. Charity Road, Rose Hill, NC 28458 or sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions to Bidders. All bids are to be valid for 60 days from the bid date. All visits to the project site shall be coordinated with Emma Brinson at (910) 289-3078 or email@example.com.
The Town of Greenevers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites the submission of proposals from minority and women-owned firms. The Town reserves the right to reject any or all proposals.